Disorderliness for me is a big turnoff. Nonetheless, a home cleaning checklist is a breakthrough. Most times, the challenge is how to get back to the clutter due to your choked-up schedule and you struggle to meet and keep up I guess.
Well, guys, I get it and I am here to guide you from my experience.
Regardless, if you dislike clutter within your homes or even in the hidden spaces of the house and you keep it at heart to get back to them but easily forget due to so many things occupying your mind. Or maybe, your busy work schedule. Then, you need a home cleaning checklist and this article will guide you through creating one for yourself.
A checklist is a list of everything you need to do, like work, information on things you need to find out and somewhere you need to go. For instance, your “to-do list”.
Well, this checklist is important to help you jot down that dirt spotted, that laundry you must do and all. Please don’t wait till the next day to put it in ink. Delay might be dangerous.
Home Cleaning Checklist For Your schedule
What do you need to do first?
• List out all the chores in the house
• Schedule your cleaning checklist daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly to mid-year and yearly.
Use this Home Cleaning Checklist Below As Your Guide
- Make your bed
- Do the dirty dishes
- Clean the coffee maker
- Clean kitchen counters and tables
- Sweep rooms and kitchen floors
- Wipe bathroom floor
- Do laundry
- Sanitize kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Check and toss old or expired food
- Change beddings
- Clean microwave
- Wash all greased kitchen gadgets
- Scrub bathroom floor
- Mop kitchen and bathroom floors
- Clean Check out and remove cobwebs
- Dusty and clean light fixtures
- Wash and clean gutter
- Wash cars
- Brush inside oven
- Wipe inside the freezer
- Clean sides and under furniture
- Wash pillows and comforters
- Wash carpets
- Disengage coffee maker
- Wash shower curtains
To explore other Home cleaning ideas, Check The Post Below.
- 10 Cleaning Tips and Tricks – Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- 6 Cleaning Products You Should Never Mix
- 7 Homemade Cleaner That Works
- Deep clean windows
- Clean around dryers and vent
- Clean chimney and replace firewood
- Clean curtains
- Deep clean windows
How Do you Fix This cleaning Checklist Into Your Schedule?
• Make a mental list of how to handle each daily; Morning, mid-day and twilight.
• On your checklist, fix how to tackle each every week. Make it eventful by drawing out tasks to take care of on weekdays like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Remember to strike out a task-free day.
• For monthly chores, note that during this period you could have your office leave in between. However, you need rest, right? Fix them in on your list to fall on weekends.
• For the Quarterly to mid-year schedule, you have more rigorous chores in between. In that case, fix it right so it does not affect your vacation.
• End of the year cleaning is very crucial so that you don’t carry over a dirty home unto the next year. Give your home and surrounding areas a deep and austere tidying up.
• In mapping out your checklist, do not seek others’ approval.
• Your checklist should suit your schedule rightly. If not, it will not only bore you, it will be uneventful.
• The clean-up shouldn’t be done alone. If you have a partner and children too, delegate some chores to them too.
• To take care of these items on your checklist, as to suit your stringent schedule, treat each as important as the other and do them as it best suits you and goes for a break in between to reduce boredom and you can also listen to cool music while on duty. I feel it amplifies your energy.
• Tasks are fulfiling when tackled as a family and if bored, get your stereo player, play songs and begin a family dance competition. All work and no play make Jack and Jill, dull kids.
A clean home gives you a welcoming aura, improves your state of mind and also refines your peace. So, if you can achieve all these by going through this article, you got quality at a cheap rate.
Utilize this opportunity.