It’s Friday, it’s the weekend and it’s Democracy Day. While we all chill out at home and enjoy the public holiday, why not take the opportunity to prepare the delicious Nigerian fiesta recipe.
Our homemade Nigerian fiesta recipe is going to blow your mind.
In this quick, satisfying and incredibly versatile meal, tender sweet potatoes or Irish potatoes and vegetables balance each other. It’s really easy to make and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
This recipe just got better, delicious and even more sumptuous. It’s one you wouldn’t want to miss out on when you see it on the dining table during breakfast.
You can follow the recipe below and make the perfect homemade Nigeria Fiesta.
How To Make Nigerian Fiesta (Potato Frittata)
- 4 large eggs
- 1large sweet potato or Irish potato
- Green peas
- Fresh tomatoes
- Green pepper
- Evaporated milk
- Two spoonfuls of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Diced beef or hotdogs preferably
Method of preparation
- Dice your potato into very small shapes and book for 10mins
- Add Green peas and boil too
- Sieve and allow to cool
- In a bowl crack in the four eggs, beat till foamy, add in evaporated milk and sugar and keep whisking
- Add flour bit by bit till creamy but not thick
- Followed by beef and diced veggies (Tomatoes, green pepper, onion, and fresh pepper)
- Add cooked potatoes and green peas
- Grease pan with olive oil and pour in the mixture
- Bake for 30-45mins in an oven of 170oC hot
- Use a skewer to check if ready by dipping it into the toast
Sooo.. why sit and scroll ..when you can grab your apron and get cooking.
If this Nigerian Fiesta (Potato Frittata) recipe sounds like something you would enjoy, then go ahead and make yours. Don’t forget to tell us how much you enjoyed it in the comment section below.